Queensland State Archives is using social media to keep you up to date with changes to our collection, new policies and guidelines, events, seminars and exhibitions.
An open dialogue between Queensland State Archives and members of the general public is always our goal with using social media. However, when using social media platforms we ask that you follow the below guidelines.
Please no not:
- Post comments that could be considered prejudicial, racist, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, vexatious, insensitive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate
- Swear — we want everyone to be comfortable visiting our site
- Harass or make personal attacks against other users. Please be respectful of others and their opinions
- Reveal any personal or sensitive information about others on this page
- Repost other people’s appeals, requests or offers, or anything else that could be considered spam
- Link to other Facebook pages, any non-government or off-topic page.
Any comments that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted. Users who repeatedly ignore the guidelines will be banned.
By following these simple guidelines, you will help make our jobs easier and allow us to focus on bringing Queensland’s history to light.